About two weeks ago, totally disgruntled (read pissed off) with my lot in life I head to Gokarna. Now there's a place that can calm the most harried soul. All I did was walk and eat, by the way I must recommend the chilly prawns at Namaste, it added to the sweating but it was totally worth it.
Sitting at a shack on Half Moon, which the owners have very kindly called 'Half Moon Cold Drinks' in case you get disoriented with all the heat and walking, which I did actually see happen to a couple of trekkers....anyway I'm getting sidetracked here, I was sitting there, completely at peace writing about my day and I realised that this was what I was supposed to be doing. Just travelling and writing, whether I was good or bad at it, it somehow didn't matter anymore. It doesn't. I was happy just sitting there writing about my simple, uncomplicated day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Gokarna???
damn havent been there either...
bloody hell...
so much to see...
Post a Comment