A sweet wine flows through my veins;
Full bodied wanderlust,
Touched with a bouquet of wonder.
I sit here confined by walls,
Hemmed in... and see beauty in my mind's eye;
Nothing can take this away from me.
The journey.
A long, winding, tree lined road;
No end and no beginning.
It calls to me;
My Master, my Mistress, my passion.
When will I go again?
She calls me.
A siren's call.
Heard for centuries
By sailors/adventurers;
Mermaids of land and sea,
Luring me with the promise of passion;
The power of lust.
My blood tingles, breath thickens;
Heart pounding.
Percussion to that distant melody.
Oh, how I long to be out there...
Dancing in the wind,
With the taste of freedom in every breath.
I must go soon.
Escape this smog;
The death of the city.
I must go. I will not wait.
There's nothing left for me here.
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Alice!!...your words seem to flow right through an idle brain...kindling the mighty walls of an impassive soul...your utopian capriciousnesses have led him far beyond the gates of sanity and far beyond veracity…a daily obsession your words have become…
..cheers!!!
& btw thnx for being more frequent these days...
..and well i almost forgot...take me along will ya...
I must go too
Escape this smoggy day
Living amongst A million dead
Fleeing a million frets
Take me along on your sunny trail
I must go too & not dare to wait.
...
cheers!
Very nice man. Interesting.
"A sweet wine flows through my veins"
"Interesting"
"Thanks. Do I know you?"
"Count Dracula at your service"
>anonymous - hi, thanks! good to see you back...
btw would like to know who you are...
"Living amongst A million dead"
so true of a city....
Morris West said "at the edge of sanity lies chaos...and freedom"
...so jus let it flow. go nuts. the world's a-waitin!
>sujay - hi ba, thanks! hmmm, i like the dracula angle...dracula's of european ethinicity, huh?!
good to hear from you. how's chennai? must be hot as hell there... when you gonna be in town?
Lookup: anonymous
Adjective: anonymous u’no’numus
Having no known name or identity or known source
"anonymous authors"; "anonymous donors"; "an anonymous gift"
Not known or lacking marked individuality
"brown anonymous houses"
Not known or lacking marked individuality???
Hahahahhahahahaaaaaaaaaaahaha! :)
good to entertain you, t-love ;
btw, mmuah )
Post a Comment