Friday, November 23, 2007

With suffering comes the understanding of the power of the soul.
The understanding of violence and greed.
The edge of selfishness.
The beauty in destruction.
The hope in death.
And the insanity of love.

9 comments:

Princess Selene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess Selene said...

These are the moments that define us, when all hope seems to have disappeared, and nothing but emptiness remains. These moments test us, our endurity, our faith.
These moments surprise us and bore us. Its just there,like the air..its just there..the new found strength and the new found weakness..the new found thoughts and the new found thoughtlessness..

And the wait never seems to end, does it....

Mais, je crois que c'est la vie
(but, i think this is life)

Anonymous said...

…I kinda liked this feeling of me being drawn to this page every other day…simply to read these words again - makes me feel funny…:)

Princess Selene said...

warm fuzzy feeling inside, mr/ms anonymous????

alice said...

:)hmmm funny huh?! what kind of funny we talkin bout here?

Anonymous said...

Ya kinda fuzzy funny feelin within you could say…’the edge of selfishness’ guess that triggers the avalanche…I mean its so easy to play around wid words and somewhere down there a line so props up in your head…the deeper you go into these random words do you actually realise the magnitude of what you jus said…what I mean to say is that not necessary you are ever so sure about what you end up writing…it jus so happens you somehow happen to stumble upon these...hey alice no way am I disregarding you or your capabilities as a writer…I jus happen to find these literary nuances funny at times…

PS. i cant write for nuts

cheers!

alice said...

:D

Anonymous said...

what would the :D be suggesting?

a)sarcasm
b)my ignorance
c)a warm fuzzy feeling inside :)

lol

Princess Selene said...

:D